The International Airport, is located 7 km from downtown Lisboa and 25 km from Estoril (toll road). The airport is served with daily flights from all major European cities as well as transatlantic destinations. The national airline is TAP Portugal.
Approximate flight times to Lisboa:
• London: 2 hours 30 minutes
• Amsterdam: 2 hours 45 minutes
• Frankfurt : 2 hours 40 minutes
• Copenhagen : 3 hours 30 minutes
• New York: 6 hours 45 minutes
• Toronto: 9 hours 30 minutes
and from Sydney: 22 hours 30 minutes
Transfers from and to the Lisbon airport will be organized upon requests. To book a transfer, please contact the Summit Secretariat by email wfts2015(at)cplevents(dot)pt.
An extensive network of 90 bus routes covers the entire city of Lisbon and its surroundings.
From the airport to the city centre or the commuter train station (Cais do Sodré) you can use:
• Aerobus (91)- leaves outside the arrival hall
• Underground (Metro)- leaves from the metro station (red line) at the airport. Change at Alameda station for the green line towards Cais do Sodré (end station). From Cais do Sodré the train service to Estoril takes about 20 min (departures every 15 minutes during daytime).
Tickets are bought at the station (automatic ticket machines or at ticket counters).
Estoril Congress Centre and most hotels are located within short (5-10 min) walking distance from the train station in Estoril.